B & B’s glossary of terms for reference:
If you’re new to Electric Ground, you might want to take a quick browse through the fundamentals. This will also be updated from time to time so it would be a good idea to check it periodically. I have a peculiar way of referencing things and I know Blue does too so to help clarify (and also to show that we are not completely nuts), we have developed our own K-culture lexicon of terms to decipher our ramblings, musings, reviews, and opinions.
1. Crack-esque- to define the level of addictiveness that is beyond explanation. A cheap high that does in no way shape or form can be explained as to why an individual shuts off reality and immerses him/herself in drama land.
**Drama doesn’t necessarily mean it’s quality or speak of the individual watching it**
2. Monet- ever watch, “Clueless?” If “yes” no explaination needed. If “no,” looks great from afar but upclose “it’s a big ol’ mess!”
3. Oye Ve/ Bloody- Bella uses these expressions alot, to describe frustration/anxiety/disappointment/placeholder for profanity?
4. Gay-dar Radar which goes hand in hand with the Maybe Gaybe- Bella’s 95% infallible internal radar to detect straight guys with questionable sexual ambiguity.
5. Withdrawal- medically defined as “an act of moving away especially from something difficult, dangerous, or disagreeable.” Such symptoms exhibited are the following but not inclusive: obsessively looking up every spoiler, news, pictures, youtube videos, etc.
6. Wean– a method of slowly re-acclimating to the “real world” from an addiction to a “crack-esque” drama. Methods may vary but a positive step towards rehabilitation would be not refreshing your blog/soompi/etc for updates and information every half hour.
7. Spoiler whore- Someone who spends a copius amount of time looking up what is going to happen next and doesn’t know the meaning of “just enjoy the show!”